Upper Peninsula Labor-Management Council, Inc.
your vehicle to ... Make a Difference!
* Promotes unity between labor and management
* Supports and indicates commitment to prosperity
* Enhances U.P. economic base
* Aids in communication
* Provides an avenue of new commercial, industrial, municipal and education contacts
* Supports local business and jobs for local people
* Offers opportunities to identify shared interests between labor and management
4-Unity encompasses the FOUR basic commitments of the equally represented 32 member Upper Peninsula Labor Management Council
Collective Bargaining Youth Workshops.
Developing decent paying jobs
Promoting U.P. employers and work force
Informative radio and TV spots
U.P. wide quarterly newsletter
Issue oriented 4-Unity memos
Presentations of current issues
Office and staff
Fixtures and services
General seminar workshops